Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZOSI 1080P H.265+ Home Security Camera System,5MP Lite 8 Channel Surveillance DVR and 8 x 1080p Weatherproof CCTV Dome Camera Outdoor Indoor with 80ft Night Vision, Remote Access (No Hard Drive)
- (1). [ Advanced H.265+ High Efficiency Video Compression ] __ ZOSI self-developed H.265+ video coding technology extract features that focus on characteristics of the surveillance scenes for larger storage space and better image quality. H.265+ can further improve compression ratio on the basis of H.265 standard and save about 80% storage compared with H.264, and thus effectively saving storage resources and provides an excellent and smooth viewing experience.
- (2). [ 2MP System Overview ] __ Exclusive 8 Channel 5MP-Lite DVR Recorder paired with 8 Weatherproof 1080p dome cameras with 80ft night vision and 90°view angle. 60FT BNC+DC CCTV cabling provides both video and power to your cameras,more stable and reliable than wireless security system.(No Hard Drive Included)
- (3). [ Local or Remote Access, Playback Anytime & Anywhere ] __ View and control your security system locally by connecting the system to a monitor without internet, or via free ZOSI Client software on Windows or Mac, or via iOS & Android APP (ZOSI Smart ) on mobile devices remotely.You can also playback significant evidence or funny videos records by searching different days, hours or minutes.
- (4). [ Advance Motion Detection & Alert Push ] __ You can customize motion detection area in each camera to minimize false alerts from moving branches or animals,and block out selected areas to grant privacy in situations, people can not view of certain areas or activities. Instant notifications and email alerts with screenshot will be pushed to your phone directly as long as the cameras detect moving objects.
- (5). [ Customize Each Camera with Different Record Modes ] __Our ZOSI DVR offers 4 kinds recording modes to meet your needs: Record footage continuously; Record during scheduled times; Only record when detect motion; Recycle record. You can customize each camera with different recording modes, and download the recording files for the USB backup.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2021-04-04 at 11:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Security Camera Buying Tips
A house security camera or series of cameras may be an excellent addition to an already effective house safety method. A house safety camera is used for a variety of purposes. The main objective would be to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most instances, getting a house security camera or a number of cameras installed in your home is most likely to discourage a potential burglar. For many homeowners convincing them a home safety camera would be beneficial isn’t the problem. The issue is convincing them that buying a safety camera is not as overwhelming as it seems. This article will offer tips for selecting the proper house safety camera for your needs.
One of the initial elements of a home safety camera to think about is whether you will use a wireless home security method or one that requires connection to an energy source. There are many safety camera options which are wireless. This indicates the camera doesn't need to be connected to an external energy supply and there's no need for wires. However, the camera nonetheless demands a supply of power which is frequently an internal battery. A wireless house safety camera might be easier to install simply because there is no wiring but it may be more hard to preserve because the batteries might need to become replaced or recharged frequently.
The place of one's home security camera should also be regarded as before you make your purchase. In most cases, a house security camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera from the climate elements is very important. You should choose a house security camera that's designed to function nicely in your atmosphere. You should also think about exactly where you want to set up the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the house security camera ought to be installed in location of higher visibility because burglars won't be deterred if they do not see the house safety camera. This may affect your buy simply because you'll want to select a home security camera that will be easily installed in the preferred location.
Lastly, you need to decide how you wish to record the images from your home safety camera. The recordings from your home security camera may be recorded in a selection of ways such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your computer. You need to figure out which technique you would like to use prior to purchasing a house safety camera to make sure the camera you select is compatible with your method of recording.
There are many choices available for those who want to buy a house security camera. All of those options can seem overwhelming and may intimidate some homeowners from making a purchase. It's essential to remember that careful study will make the purchase of a home security camera a much easier process.