Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
YI Dome Security Camera 2pc, 1080p HD Indoor Pan/Tilt/Zoom IP Security Surveillance System with 24/7 Emergency Response, Night Vision, Motion Tracking, Cloud Service – Compatible with Alexa
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service – YI’s motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noonlight’s Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on customers’ behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you're out. 10-sec motion tracking records and centers the moving object. Bookmark your favorite positions (up to 8) and return to them at the tap of a button. Select Auto-Cruise to survey the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan (and tracks moving objects).
- 1080p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way audio experience. Intercom mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or hands-free mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a SD card, ensure all your videos are safe and protected. We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is secure. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC* at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band. *PC App is for viewing only
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Security Camera Buying Tips
A house security camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently effective house security method. A home safety camera is used to get a variety of purposes. The primary purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to could be burglars. In most instances, having a house safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your property is most likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many property owners convincing them a home safety camera would be beneficial is not the problem. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a security camera isn’t as overwhelming because it appears. This short article will provide suggestions for selecting the proper home safety camera for the requirements.
One of the initial aspects of a house safety camera to consider is whether or not you will use a wireless home security method or one that requires connection to a power source. There are many safety camera options that are wireless. This indicates the camera does not require to become connected to an external power supply and there is no require for wires. However, the camera still requires a supply of energy which is often an internal battery. A wireless home safety camera might be easier to set up because there's no wiring however it can be more difficult to preserve simply because the batteries may need to become replaced or recharged frequently.
The place of one's house safety camera ought to also be considered prior to you make your buy. In most cases, a house safety camera is installed outdoors. This requires several considerations. Protection of your camera in the weather elements is very essential. You should select a house security camera that's developed to work well inside your atmosphere. You should also consider where you want to install the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the home safety camera should be installed in location of high visibility simply because burglars won't be deterred if they don't see the home safety camera. This will affect your purchase simply because you'll want to choose a home security camera that will be easily installed within the desired location.
Lastly, you should decide how you want to record the pictures from your house safety camera. The recordings from your home security camera may be recorded inside a variety of ways such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your computer. You need to figure out which method you want to use prior to purchasing a home safety camera to ensure the camera you select is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are many options accessible for those who wish to buy a home safety camera. All of those choices can seem overwhelming and may intimidate some homeowners from making a purchase. It's essential to keep in mind that careful research will make the purchase of a house safety camera a much simpler process.