Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Home Security Camera System, Reolink Rechargeable Battery-Powered Camera, 1080P Night Vision, Waterproof, Work with Google Assistant, Cloud/Local SD Storage, Argus Eco with Solar Panel Kit
- 100% Wire-free and Simple Installation – Easily mounted and installed both indoors and outdoors, eliminating the need for professional help. With an IP65 weatherproof certification, The battery camera Reolink Argus Eco has proven its durability against harsh weather, like heavy rain and extreme sun. Well engineered design and build quality.
- 1080p HD Video Display and Stunning Night Vision – Equipped with 1920×1080 HD resolution and 100° wide field of vision, the solar camera Argus Eco captures sharper crystal-clear videos than 720p cameras in the wider fields. The outdoor security camera provides you with clearer night-vision footage up to 33ft even at poor light with CMOS Image sensor and 850nm infrared LEDs.
- High-capacity Rechargeable Battery and Multiple Power Options – With built-in micro USB port, Argus Eco can be charged by a universal 5V 2A power adapter or Reolink Solar Panel for continuous power. With 5200mAh rechargeable battery, long lasting power per charge. Convenient and cost-effective. (Power adapters and Reolink Solar Panels are sold separately).
- Improved PIR Sensor and Instant Alerts – Flexibly set up motion sensitivity and working time to avoid false alarms caused by fluttering moths or flying twigs, which make the cam smarter to catch what you really care. Send real-time alerts and save motion triggered videos to micro SD card(up to 64GB) and Reolink cloud once highly sensitive PIR motion sensor detect motion.
- Flexible WiFi and Standalone Setup – Users can install and operate the WiFi Camera Argus Eco by directly connecting to a 2.4G wireless router. Comprehensive voice instructions for setting up the wireless security camera are available on the Reolink app. Live view and playback your camera via your iOS and Android phones or through windows or mac computers with free Reolink app or client. without any additional subscription fees.It DOES NOT support any Onvif third party software or NVR.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips To Buying A Home Security Camera System
A home safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently efficient house safety system. A house safety camera is utilized to get a variety of purposes. The main purpose is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, getting a house safety camera or a number of cameras installed on your home is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For most homeowners convincing them a home security camera could be beneficial isn’t the issue. The problem is convincing them that buying a safety camera is not as overwhelming as it seems. This short article will provide tips for choosing the proper home security camera for the requirements.
Among the first elements of a home security camera to consider is whether or not you'll use a wireless home security system or 1 that requires connection to an energy supply. There are lots of security camera choices which are wireless. This means the camera does not require to become connected to an external power supply and there's no require for wires. However, the camera nonetheless requires a source of energy that is frequently an internal battery. A wireless house security camera may be easier to install because there is no wiring but it can be more hard to maintain simply because the batteries may require to become replaced or recharged frequently.
The location of one's house security camera should also be regarded as prior to you make your buy. In most cases, a home security camera is installed outdoors. This demands a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera from the climate elements is very important. You need to select a home safety camera that's designed to work nicely inside your atmosphere. You need to also consider exactly where you want to install the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the house security camera should be installed in place of high visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they don't see the home security camera. This may affect your buy simply because you will want to select a home safety camera which will be easily installed in the preferred location.
Lastly, you should determine how you want to record the pictures from your home safety camera. The recordings out of your home security camera can be recorded in a selection of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your pc. You should determine which technique you would like to use prior to buying a house safety camera to ensure the camera you choose is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are many options accessible for all those who want to purchase a home safety camera. All of these choices can appear overwhelming and might intimidate some homeowners from creating a purchase. It is important to remember that careful research will make the buy of a house security camera a lot simpler process.