Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Home Security Camera System, Reolink Rechargeable Battery-Powered Camera, 1080P Night Vision, Waterproof, Work with Google Assistant, Cloud/Local SD Storage, Argus Eco with Solar Panel Kit
- 100% Wire-free and Simple Installation – Easily mounted and installed both indoors and outdoors, eliminating the need for professional help. With an IP65 weatherproof certification, The battery camera Reolink Argus Eco has proven its durability against harsh weather, like heavy rain and extreme sun. Well engineered design and build quality.
- 1080p HD Video Display and Stunning Night Vision – Equipped with 1920×1080 HD resolution and 100° wide field of vision, the solar camera Argus Eco captures sharper crystal-clear videos than 720p cameras in the wider fields. The outdoor security camera provides you with clearer night-vision footage up to 33ft even at poor light with CMOS Image sensor and 850nm infrared LEDs.
- High-capacity Rechargeable Battery and Multiple Power Options – With built-in micro USB port, Argus Eco can be charged by a universal 5V 2A power adapter or Reolink Solar Panel for continuous power. With 5200mAh rechargeable battery, long lasting power per charge. Convenient and cost-effective. (Power adapters and Reolink Solar Panels are sold separately).
- Improved PIR Sensor and Instant Alerts – Flexibly set up motion sensitivity and working time to avoid false alarms caused by fluttering moths or flying twigs, which make the cam smarter to catch what you really care. Send real-time alerts and save motion triggered videos to micro SD card(up to 64GB) and Reolink cloud once highly sensitive PIR motion sensor detect motion.
- Flexible WiFi and Standalone Setup – Users can install and operate the WiFi Camera Argus Eco by directly connecting to a 2.4G wireless router. Comprehensive voice instructions for setting up the wireless security camera are available on the Reolink app. Live view and playback your camera via your iOS and Android phones or through windows or mac computers with free Reolink app or client. without any additional subscription fees.It DOES NOT support any Onvif third party software or NVR.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips On Home Security Cameras
A home safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently efficient house security system. A home security camera is utilized for a selection of purposes. The primary purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most instances, getting a house safety camera or several cameras installed on your home is most likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many homeowners convincing them a home security camera could be beneficial isn’t the problem. The issue is convincing them that purchasing a safety camera isn’t as overwhelming because it seems. This short article will provide tips for selecting the proper house security camera for the needs.
Among the first elements of a house security camera to think about is whether or not you will use a wireless house safety system or 1 that demands connection to a power supply. There are lots of safety camera choices which are wireless. This indicates the camera doesn't need to become connected to an external energy supply and there's no require for wires. Nevertheless, the camera still requires a supply of energy that is often an internal battery. A wireless home safety camera may be simpler to set up simply because there's no wiring however it can be more hard to preserve because the batteries might need to be replaced or recharged often.
The location of one's home security camera ought to also be considered prior to you make your purchase. In most instances, a house security camera is installed outdoors. This demands a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera from the weather components is extremely important. You need to select a home security camera that is designed to work well in your environment. You should also think about where you want to install the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the home safety camera ought to be installed in place of high visibility simply because burglars won't be deterred if they don't see the home safety camera. This will affect your buy because you'll want to choose a home safety camera that will be effortlessly installed in the desired place.
Lastly, you need to decide how you wish to record the images out of your house safety camera. The recordings out of your home safety camera may be recorded inside a variety of methods including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your computer. You should figure out which technique you would like to use before buying a house safety camera to ensure the camera you choose is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are lots of choices available for those who wish to purchase a home security camera. All of those options can appear overwhelming and might intimidate some homeowners from making a purchase. It is important to remember that careful study will make the purchase of a house security camera a much simpler process.