Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TIGERSECU Super HD 1080P H.265+ 8-Channel Security Camera System, DVR/NVR Recorder with 1TB Hard Drive and 4-1080P Weatherproof Security Cameras, Supports Analog and ONVIF IP Cameras
- TIGERSECU's Super HD security DVR/NVR is a full featured hybrid digital video recording system which can record ONVIF compliant IP cameras and analog cameras simultaneously. This DVR/NVR is compatible with TVI, AHD, CVI, analog and ONVIF IP security cameras. This video recorder is not compatible with HD-SDI, Arlo, and Reolink IP cameras, and has limited compatibility with select ONVIF IP cameras.
- PC, Mac, and smartphone users can remotely access and play surveillance footage with TIGERSECU's HD Viewer, viewing video online with no contract or monthly fees. Support multiple users (assign specific privileges for each user) and receive motion detection alerts on your App. Mobile app requires iOS 9.3 or later and Android 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- This 8-channel CCTV DVR/NVR security camera system includes four wired 1080P security cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.0 megapixel) with IR cut filters for powerful night vision to 65 feet. Weather resistant rating of IP66 for indoor and outdoor use. Option to add an additional 4 security cameras.
- Pre-installed 1TB surveillance rated hard disk drive provides 4+ days of continuous local recording at the highest resolution, with no fees ever. Option to replace internal drive with a larger one of up to 16TB. Motion detection options allow you to record only when motion is detected to save hard drive space without missing important events. H.265+ high efficiency video compression enables you to record more footage for the same storage space.
- Supports audio recording on 4 channels (1 to 4; audio pickup devices sold separately). This DVR also supports multiple monitor connections, supporting up to 3 display monitors through HDMI/VGA/CVBS ports. This DVR kit includes one 8-channel security DVR/NVR recorder with pre-installed 1TB hard drive, four wired 1080P cameras, and remote control. All TIGERSECU products are backed by Lifetime Support and 2-year warranty.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Security Camera Buying Tips
A house safety camera or series of cameras can be an excellent addition to an already efficient house safety system. A home security camera is utilized to get a variety of purposes. The primary purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most instances, having a house safety camera or several cameras installed in your property is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For most property owners convincing them a house safety camera would be advantageous isn’t the issue. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a security camera isn’t as overwhelming as it seems. This article will offer suggestions for selecting the right house safety camera for your requirements.
One of the initial aspects of a home security camera to consider is whether or not you'll use a wireless home safety system or one that requires connection to a power supply. There are lots of security camera choices which are wireless. This means the camera doesn't need to be connected to an external energy provide and there is no need for wires. However, the camera nonetheless requires a supply of power which is often an internal battery. A wireless home security camera may be simpler to install because there's no wiring however it can be more difficult to preserve simply because the batteries may require to become replaced or recharged often.
The location of one's home safety camera ought to also be regarded as prior to you make your buy. In most cases, a house safety camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera in the climate elements is very important. You should choose a house security camera that's developed to work nicely inside your environment. You should also think about where you want to set up the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the house safety camera should be installed in location of higher visibility simply because burglars won't be deterred if they don't see the house security camera. This will affect your purchase simply because you'll want to select a house safety camera that will be effortlessly installed in the preferred place.
Finally, you should determine how you wish to record the pictures from your house safety camera. The recordings from your home safety camera may be recorded in a selection of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your pc. You should determine which method you would like to use before buying a house safety camera to make sure the camera you select is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are many options available for all those who wish to purchase a house security camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and might intimidate some property owners from making a purchase. It's important to remember that cautious research will make the purchase of a house safety camera a lot simpler process.