Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SOLIOM S60 Outdoor Solar Battery Powered Security Camera, 1080P Home Wireless IP Camera with Accurate Motion Detection; Wide Angle Range, Quick Alert and Night Vision
- Upgraded version with triple charging efficiency bigger solar panel; Built-in 4000mah battery and self-sustained by the solar light panel when exposed to sunlight
- Made from high quality plastic to withstand extreme weather; Battery works at temperature between -4℉ to 140℉; IP66 weatherproof grade for safest use with a wide angle of vision
- Features an exclusive two-way motion detection technology that allows reducing false alerts; Camera will send an alert to your smartphone when motion is detected and record a short video clip into the cloud and memory card
- 1080p full HD day time video quality with the refined 5 layers of glass lens and high quality LED lights to enhance night vision; Solar camera has a maximum 33 to 49 feet visible distance and auto switch day to night mode; Stay safe with a reliable security
- Wifi enabled wireless IP security camera with SOLIOM free app; Allows to remotely monitor your yard entrance, garage, office, garden and home with live view video; Clear two-way talk lets you hear and speak to anyone who is within its range
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful Tips On Choosing A Security Camera System
A house safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently effective home safety system. A home safety camera is used to get a variety of purposes. The main purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to could be burglars. In most instances, having a home safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your home is most likely to discourage a potential burglar. For many homeowners convincing them a home safety camera could be advantageous isn’t the issue. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a security camera is not as overwhelming because it seems. This article will offer tips for selecting the proper house security camera for your needs.
Among the initial aspects of a house security camera to think about is whether you'll use a wireless home security system or one that requires connection to an energy source. There are many security camera choices which are wireless. This means the camera does not need to be connected to an external energy supply and there's no require for wires. Nevertheless, the camera still demands a source of energy which is frequently an internal battery. A wireless home safety camera might be simpler to install because there's no wiring but it can be much more difficult to preserve because the batteries may require to be replaced or recharged often.
The place of one's house safety camera should also be regarded as prior to you make your purchase. In most cases, a home security camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of your camera in the climate components is extremely important. You need to choose a house safety camera that's designed to work well in your environment. You should also consider where you want to set up the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the house safety camera should be installed in place of high visibility because burglars won't be deterred if they don't see the home safety camera. This will affect your purchase because you'll wish to select a house security camera which will be easily installed within the preferred location.
Lastly, you should decide how you want to record the images out of your home security camera. The recordings from your house safety camera can be recorded inside a variety of ways such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your computer. You should determine which technique you want to use before purchasing a home safety camera to make sure the camera you choose is compatible with your method of recording.
There are lots of options available for all those who want to buy a home safety camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and may intimidate some property owners from making a purchase. It is important to remember that cautious research will make the purchase of a home security camera a lot easier process.