Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Reolink 4K PoE Security Camera System, 4pcs Wired 8MP Outdoor PoE IP Cameras, 8MP 8-Channel NVR with 2TB HDD Video Surveillance System for 24/7 Recording, RLK8-800B4
- 4K Ultra HD – Reolink 4K Ultra HD (8MP, 3840 × 2160) PoE camera delivers almost four times the clarity of 1080p. Our camera kit provides users a vivid display, even when you digitally zoom in. Any flaw or distortion you’ve encountered before has been eliminated, ensuring you the highest quality view of your surroundings.
- Plug and Play PoE System – A simple PoE connection makes it easier to set-up and install your home security camera system. With one single network cable, stretching to 330ft, users can enjoy smooth security coverage of their entire house. This is perfect for both beginner camera users and DIY enthusiasts.
- Continuous 24/7 Recording – With a pre-installed 2TB HDD, users are provided reliable 24/7 recording. You can also install an external hard drive (up to 4TB) for backup storage.
- Remote Access and Playback – The free Reolink app allows you to access all your cameras remotely, no matter how many you have. Check in on your home or business whenever, wherever. Perform live views and playbacks on your smart device (iPhone, Android, iPad) via WiFi or 3G/4G connection.
- 2 Years Warranty – Users are provided with a 30-day money-back guarantee and 2 years warranty. Simply contact Reolink tech support, and we will replace any defected or broken products.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips To Buying A Home Security Camera System
A house safety camera or series of cameras may be an excellent addition to an already efficient house security method. A home safety camera is utilized to get a variety of purposes. The primary purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most instances, having a house security camera or a number of cameras installed in your property is most likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many homeowners convincing them a house security camera could be beneficial is not the issue. The problem is convincing them that buying a safety camera isn’t as overwhelming as it seems. This short article will provide tips for selecting the right home safety camera for your requirements.
One of the initial aspects of a house security camera to think about is whether or not you'll use a wireless house safety system or 1 that demands connection to an energy supply. There are lots of security camera options that are wireless. This means the camera does not need to become connected to an external energy supply and there's no need for wires. However, the camera still demands a source of energy which is often an internal battery. A wireless home safety camera may be simpler to install because there is no wiring but it may be much more hard to maintain because the batteries might need to become replaced or recharged often.
The location of your home security camera should also be considered before you make your purchase. In most cases, a house safety camera is installed outdoors. This requires several considerations. Protection of your camera in the climate elements is very important. You should select a home security camera that's designed to function well in your environment. You should also consider where you want to set up the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the home security camera ought to be installed in location of high visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they do not see the home security camera. This may impact your buy because you will wish to choose a home safety camera that will be easily installed in the desired place.
Finally, you need to determine how you wish to record the images from your home security camera. The recordings out of your house safety camera can be recorded inside a selection of ways such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your computer. You should determine which technique you want to use before buying a house safety camera to make sure the camera you choose is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are lots of options accessible for all those who wish to buy a home safety camera. All of these options can appear overwhelming and may intimidate some homeowners from creating a purchase. It's essential to keep in mind that cautious study will make the buy of a house safety camera a much simpler process.