Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Outdoor 2.5inch 5MP IP POE PTZ Dome Security Camera Pan Tilt 4X Optical Zoom 165FT IR Night Vision Motion Detection Remote View RTSP Onvif SD Recording Support AT-500PE White
- PTZ IP CAMERA WITH 4x OPTICAL ZOOM:Alptop AT-500PE outdoor POE security camera equipped with 2.8~12mm Motorized Lens.5x optical zoom enables you to zoom in to see more details of far-away objects without impairing image quality, or zoom out to get a wider and larger view. You can control the 355°horizontal and 120°vertical pan and tilt remotely via phone/tablet/PC which offers you no blind area vision.
- 5MP HD NIGHT VISION UP TO 165FT:This poe camera with 5MP resolution offers you crystal clear image quality.The H.265 video compression technology not only saves storage space, but also ensures smooth video playback.Advanced night vision with 6pcs high performance infrared array LED lights extend the viewing distance to 165ft.All video captured by this camera will be presented to you via stunning videos.IP66 level weatherproof design leaves you free of worrying about rain or dust in outdoor.
- POE SUPPORT: The AT-500PE 5 Megapixel IP Security Camera features the POE (Power Over Ethernet) function. This means it can transmit video and power over a single network cable, eliminating the need for a separate power adapter. POE is definitely a more stable connection.
- Onvif COMPATIBLE: it will play properly with most NVRs and third software. It works perfectly with HIKVISION NVR. The 3rd party supported list includes: Blue Iris, iSpy, Synology, Security Spy, XProtect, VLC and so on. We recommend Blue Iris and iSpy as with these there is almost no dropout or delay.
- Phone APP & PC Client: Download the “Danale” APP on your phone and the device can send notifications to your phone if you turn on the motion detect mode, which makes it very useful when you are away from the site. It also allows use of a cloud storage service with very low fees per month. Through the PC client, you can access all the camera settings and save motion detection videos or 24/7 videos to your computer.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful Tips On Choosing A Security Camera System
A home security camera or series of cameras may be a great addition to a currently effective home security method. A home safety camera is utilized for a selection of purposes. The main purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most instances, having a home safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your property is most likely to discourage a potential burglar. For most property owners convincing them a home security camera would be advantageous is not the issue. The issue is convincing them that purchasing a security camera isn’t as overwhelming because it appears. This short article will offer tips for choosing the right home safety camera for your needs.
Among the initial elements of a home safety camera to consider is whether you'll use a wireless house security method or one that demands connection to a power source. There are lots of safety camera options which are wireless. This means the camera does not require to be connected to an external power provide and there's no need for wires. However, the camera still demands a supply of power that is frequently an internal battery. A wireless home security camera may be easier to install because there is no wiring however it may be much more difficult to maintain because the batteries may require to become replaced or recharged often.
The place of your house safety camera should also be considered before you make your buy. In most instances, a house safety camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of your camera in the weather components is extremely important. You should select a home security camera that is designed to work nicely inside your environment. You need to also think about where you want to set up the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the home safety camera ought to be installed in location of higher visibility simply because burglars won't be deterred if they do not see the house security camera. This will affect your purchase simply because you'll want to choose a home safety camera that will be easily installed in the preferred location.
Finally, you should determine how you want to record the images out of your home safety camera. The recordings from your home security camera can be recorded in a variety of ways including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your pc. You need to determine which method you would like to use prior to buying a home safety camera to ensure the camera you select is compatible with your method of recording.
There are many options available for those who want to purchase a house safety camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and may intimidate some property owners from creating a buy. It is essential to keep in mind that careful research will make the purchase of a home security camera a much simpler process.