Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Lorex Smart 4K UHD Active Deterrence Indoor/Outdoor Security System, 8 x 4K Ultra HD IP Bullet Cameras w/Smart Motion Detection | Color Night Vision & Smart Home (8 Pack) – Incl. 2TB 8 Channel 4K NVR
- 8 x 4K SMART ACTIVE DETERRENCE CAMERAS – Each security camera features 4K Ultra HD resolution providing superior definition and detail. The Active Deterrence Motion-activate warning light and remote-triggered siren help deter uninvited guests.
- COLOR NIGHT VISION – Equipped with infrared LEDs, these cameras provide clear, colored video quality with IR night vision for up to 150ft, letting you identify objects and people more accurately.
- LOREX HOME APP COMPATIBLE – Monitor your home or business from anywhere with the Lorex Home app for Android and iPhone. Just install the app and scan your system’s unique QR code to connect your security system to your phone.
- SMART MOTION DETECTION – Each camera comes equipped with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals.
- AMAZON ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT – Cameras are also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Voice Control.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2021-04-04 at 11:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Security Camera Buying Tips
A home safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to an already efficient home safety system. A home security camera is utilized for a selection of purposes. The primary objective is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, getting a house safety camera or several cameras installed on your home is most likely to discourage a possible burglar. For most homeowners convincing them a house safety camera could be advantageous is not the problem. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a safety camera isn’t as overwhelming because it seems. This short article will provide tips for choosing the proper house safety camera for your requirements.
One of the initial aspects of a home safety camera to think about is whether or not you'll use a wireless home safety method or one that demands connection to an energy source. There are lots of safety camera options which are wireless. This means the camera does not need to become connected to an external energy provide and there's no need for wires. However, the camera nonetheless requires a supply of power that is frequently an internal battery. A wireless house safety camera might be easier to set up simply because there's no wiring however it can be more hard to preserve simply because the batteries might need to be replaced or recharged often.
The place of one's house safety camera ought to also be considered before you make your buy. In most instances, a house safety camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of your camera from the weather components is extremely important. You need to choose a home safety camera that's designed to work well inside your environment. You need to also consider exactly where you wish to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the house safety camera ought to be installed in location of high visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they don't see the home security camera. This will affect your purchase because you will wish to select a home security camera which will be easily installed in the desired place.
Lastly, you need to decide how you want to record the pictures from your house security camera. The recordings out of your home security camera can be recorded inside a variety of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your computer. You should figure out which method you would like to use before buying a house safety camera to ensure the camera you choose is compatible with your method of recording.
There are many choices accessible for all those who want to buy a home security camera. All of these choices can seem overwhelming and may intimidate some homeowners from making a buy. It's important to keep in mind that cautious study will make the buy of a house security camera a lot simpler process.