Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Lorex Indoor/Outdoor Surveillance Security System,4 x Bullet & 4 x Dome 1080p Cameras HD Cameras w/Night Vision,Advanced Motion Detection & Smart Home Voice Control(8 Pack)–Incl. 2TB 8 Channel HD DVR
- 4 x 1080p BULLET CAMERAS & 4 x 1080p DOME CAMERAS – Each 1080p security camera provides a 90-degree field of view and can be mounted on the wall or ceiling.
- UP TO 150 FEET NIGHT VISION – Keep your family and possessions safe. These cameras provide clear video quality for up to 150ft (Bullet Camera) and 130ft (Dome Camera) in low ambient light.
- AMAZON ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT – Cameras are also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Voice Control.
- LOREX HOME APP COMPATIBLE – Monitor your home or business from anywhere with the Lorex Home app for Android and iPhone. Just install the app and scan your system’s unique QR code to connect your security system to your phone.
- ADVANCED MOTION DETECTION – Each camera comes equipped with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on 2 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful Tips On Choosing A Security Camera System
A home safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to an already efficient home security system. A house safety camera is utilized for a variety of purposes. The main objective would be to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, having a house safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your property is most likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many property owners convincing them a house security camera would be advantageous isn’t the issue. The issue is convincing them that purchasing a security camera is not as overwhelming as it seems. This article will provide suggestions for choosing the proper home security camera for your requirements.
One of the first aspects of a home security camera to think about is whether or not you'll use a wireless home safety system or 1 that demands connection to an energy supply. There are lots of security camera choices that are wireless. This means the camera does not need to become connected to an external power supply and there's no need for wires. Nevertheless, the camera nonetheless demands a source of power which is often an internal battery. A wireless house security camera may be easier to set up simply because there is no wiring but it can be much more difficult to preserve because the batteries may need to become replaced or recharged frequently.
The place of your house security camera should also be regarded as before you make your purchase. In most instances, a house security camera is installed outdoors. This requires several considerations. Protection of one's camera in the climate components is very important. You need to choose a home security camera that is developed to function well in your atmosphere. You should also consider where you wish to set up the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the house security camera should be installed in place of higher visibility simply because burglars won't be deterred if they don't see the house safety camera. This will impact your buy because you'll wish to select a home security camera that will be effortlessly installed within the desired location.
Lastly, you should decide how you wish to record the pictures out of your home safety camera. The recordings from your house security camera may be recorded in a variety of ways including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your pc. You should determine which technique you would like to use prior to purchasing a house safety camera to make sure the camera you select is compatible together with your method of recording.
There are lots of choices accessible for those who want to buy a house safety camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and might intimidate some property owners from making a purchase. It is important to remember that cautious research will make the buy of a house safety camera a lot easier process.