Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera with cloud storage included, 2-way audio, 2-year battery life – Add-on camera for existing Blink customers
- Extended battery life – 2 year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, live view, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Free cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams, motion clips, or arm and disarm your system through select Alexa-enabled devices.
- Day and night coverage – Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.
- Use indoors/outdoors – Blink XT2 stands up to the elements. Place or mount it inside or outside for whole home security.
- Easy setup – No tools, wiring, or professional installation required.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips To Buying A Home Security Camera System
A house safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently effective house security method. A home safety camera is used for a variety of purposes. The primary objective is to act as a visual deterrent to could be burglars. In most instances, getting a home safety camera or a number of cameras installed on your home is most likely to discourage a potential burglar. For many property owners convincing them a home safety camera would be beneficial is not the issue. The issue is convincing them that purchasing a security camera isn’t as overwhelming because it seems. This article will provide tips for selecting the proper home security camera for your needs.
Among the initial elements of a home security camera to think about is whether you'll use a wireless home safety method or one that demands connection to an energy source. There are lots of security camera options which are wireless. This means the camera doesn't need to be connected to an external power provide and there is no need for wires. However, the camera still demands a source of power that is frequently an internal battery. A wireless house security camera may be easier to set up because there is no wiring however it can be more hard to preserve because the batteries may require to become replaced or recharged frequently.
The place of your house security camera ought to also be regarded as before you make your purchase. In most cases, a home safety camera is installed outdoors. This requires several considerations. Protection of one's camera from the climate elements is very important. You need to choose a house safety camera that is developed to work well in your atmosphere. You should also think about where you wish to set up the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the home security camera ought to be installed in location of higher visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they don't see the home safety camera. This may affect your purchase simply because you'll wish to select a house security camera which will be effortlessly installed in the desired place.
Finally, you need to decide how you want to record the images out of your house security camera. The recordings out of your house security camera may be recorded in a variety of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your pc. You need to figure out which technique you want to use prior to purchasing a house safety camera to ensure the camera you choose is compatible together with your technique of recording.
There are lots of choices accessible for those who wish to purchase a house safety camera. All of these options can seem overwhelming and may intimidate some homeowners from creating a purchase. It is essential to remember that cautious research will make the purchase of a home safety camera a much easier process.