Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ANNKE Surveillance Security Camera System 1080P Lite 8CH Video DVR Recorder with (8) 2.0MP 1920TVL Bullet/Dome Weatherproof CCTV Cameras, NO Hard Drive
- 【Crisp and Smooth Footage】The robust 8CH 1080P lite 5-in-1 DVR works perfectly with the IP66 weatherproof cameras. You can enjoy 1080P HD live viewing, 1080P Lite recording and playback, and night vision can cover up to 100ft.
- 【Advanced H.264+ Video Compression】With this advanced technology, more memory space will be saved in storing the same surveillance video. It helps deliver much smoother video recordings and saves you the cost of buying an extra HDD.
- 【Customized Motion Detection】Mark out the relevant areas for motion detection to minimize false alerts. And you will gain complete peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshots and APP alarm pushes.
- 【Quick Remote Access】This whole surveillance system can be accessed and controlled remotely via the ANNKE Vision APP on your mobile devices. Thus, you can review and watch live videos anytime from anywhere at convenience.
- 【Worry-Free Warranty】Easy-to-reach lifetime email support, 2-year warranty and 90-day money back guarantee. And you can always rely on our 24/7 customer service. ??Help center:help.annke.com
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Security Camera Buying Tips
A house security camera or series of cameras may be a great addition to a currently effective home safety system. A house safety camera is used to get a variety of purposes. The main objective is to act as a visual deterrent to could be burglars. In most instances, getting a house safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your home is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many property owners convincing them a house safety camera would be beneficial isn’t the problem. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a safety camera isn’t as overwhelming as it appears. This article will provide tips for selecting the proper house security camera for your requirements.
One of the first elements of a home security camera to think about is whether you'll use a wireless house safety system or one that requires connection to a power supply. There are many security camera choices which are wireless. This means the camera does not need to be connected to an external energy supply and there's no require for wires. However, the camera still requires a supply of power which is frequently an internal battery. A wireless home security camera may be easier to set up simply because there is no wiring however it may be much more hard to maintain because the batteries might need to become replaced or recharged frequently.
The location of your home safety camera ought to also be regarded as prior to you make your buy. In most cases, a home safety camera is installed outdoors. This demands several considerations. Protection of one's camera from the weather elements is very essential. You should select a home safety camera that is designed to function well in your atmosphere. You need to also think about where you want to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the home safety camera ought to be installed in location of high visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they do not see the house safety camera. This may impact your buy simply because you'll want to choose a house security camera which will be easily installed in the desired place.
Lastly, you should decide how you want to record the pictures out of your house security camera. The recordings from your house safety camera can be recorded inside a variety of ways including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your computer. You need to determine which method you would like to use before buying a home security camera to ensure the camera you select is compatible with your method of recording.
There are many options accessible for all those who want to buy a home security camera. All of these choices can seem overwhelming and might intimidate some property owners from creating a purchase. It is essential to keep in mind that cautious research will make the buy of a home safety camera a much simpler process.