Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest UltraHD 5MP Outdoor POE Camera 2592 x 1944p Bullet IP Security Camera, Outdoor IP67 Waterproof, 103° Viewing Angle, 2.8mm Lens, 98.4ft Night Vision, 5-Megapixel, IP5M-B1186EW-28MM (White)
- 5MP ULTRA-HD – Stunning 5-Megapixel 2592 x 1944p video resolution with enhanced low light capability on this POE outdoor camera utilizing an CMOS progressive image sensor and chipset. Wide 103° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground. Power Over Ethernet (POE camera) for easy installation (POE injector or switch required; not included, sold separately). Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Adjust motion detection zones and sensitivity and receive email/phone alerts and review footage via the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, SeaMonkey and Pale Moon Browsers, IE, Safari, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension
- DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE – This outdoor POE IP camera features a heavy-duty metal weatherproof IP67 housing as well as a built-in IR LED and a low lux image sensor to achieve amazing low-light capability and night-vision up to 98.4 feet. Dual H.265/H.264 compression allows for maximum encryption with the latest technology as well as backwards compatibility with legacy platforms. This camera is compatible with Amcrest NVR's, and has limited compatibility with third party NVR's.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE – This Amcrest POE camera camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, FCC and CE certificates and receives regular firmware updates. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2021-07-24 at 11:04 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips To Buying A Home Security Camera System
A house safety camera or series of cameras may be a great addition to an already effective house safety system. A home security camera is used for a selection of purposes. The primary purpose is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most instances, getting a house safety camera or several cameras installed in your property is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many property owners convincing them a home safety camera could be advantageous isn’t the issue. The issue is convincing them that buying a safety camera isn’t as overwhelming as it appears. This short article will offer suggestions for choosing the proper house security camera for your needs.
One of the initial elements of a house security camera to think about is whether or not you'll use a wireless home security system or one that requires connection to an energy source. There are lots of safety camera options that are wireless. This indicates the camera does not need to become connected to an external power supply and there is no require for wires. However, the camera nonetheless requires a supply of energy which is frequently an internal battery. A wireless home security camera might be simpler to set up simply because there is no wiring but it can be more difficult to maintain simply because the batteries may need to be replaced or recharged often.
The place of your home safety camera should also be regarded as prior to you make your purchase. In most instances, a house safety camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of your camera from the weather components is extremely important. You should select a home safety camera that's designed to work well in your atmosphere. You need to also consider where you want to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the home security camera should be installed in location of high visibility simply because burglars won't be deterred if they don't see the home safety camera. This will affect your buy simply because you'll want to select a house safety camera that will be easily installed in the desired place.
Lastly, you need to decide how you want to record the pictures out of your home security camera. The recordings from your home security camera can be recorded inside a variety of ways such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your pc. You should figure out which method you want to use before buying a house security camera to ensure the camera you select is compatible with your method of recording.
There are lots of choices accessible for all those who wish to buy a home security camera. All of these options can appear overwhelming and may intimidate some property owners from making a buy. It is important to keep in mind that cautious study will make the purchase of a home safety camera a much easier process.