Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest UltraHD 4K POE Camera, 8MP Outdoor Security Turret PoE IP Camera, 3840×2160, 164ft NightVision, 2.8mm Lens, IP67 Weatherproof, MicroSD Recording (128GB), Black (IP8M-T2499EB-28MM)
- EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD 4K – Stunning ultra-high quality 4K (8-Megapixel / 3840×2160) resolution featuring enhanced low light capability utilizing the latest IMX274 Sony Starvis image sensor and S3LM Ambarella Chipset. Super-wide 112° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Power Over Ethernet (POE camera) for easy installation (POE Injector or Switch Required; Not Included, Sold Separately).
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications and review footage via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd Card (up to 128GB), Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon and Sea Monkey Browsers, IE, Safari, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE – Built to weather any storm and the darkest of nights, this Dome 4K PoE IP Turret Camera features a heavy-duty metal weatherproof IP67 housing as well as built-in IR LEDs and a CMOS 1/2.5” 8MP progressive image sensor to achieve unsurpassed low-light capability and night-vision up to 164 feet. Dual H.265/H.246 compression allows for maximum encryption with the latest technology as well as backwards compatibility with legacy platforms.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE – At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest. Built in microphone for one way audio. Compatible with the following Amcrest Junction Boxes, ASIN: B07CB468HC, B07FK662Z5 & B07628JHXL.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Security Camera Buying Tips
A home safety camera or series of cameras may be a great addition to an already efficient house safety system. A house safety camera is used for a variety of purposes. The main purpose is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, having a home safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your home is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For most property owners convincing them a home security camera would be advantageous isn’t the issue. The issue is convincing them that purchasing a security camera isn’t as overwhelming because it appears. This short article will provide suggestions for selecting the right home safety camera for the requirements.
One of the first aspects of a home security camera to think about is whether you'll use a wireless home security method or one that demands connection to a power supply. There are many safety camera choices which are wireless. This means the camera does not require to be connected to an external power supply and there is no need for wires. Nevertheless, the camera nonetheless demands a source of energy that is often an internal battery. A wireless house security camera may be easier to install simply because there's no wiring but it can be more difficult to maintain because the batteries may need to be replaced or recharged often.
The location of one's house safety camera ought to also be regarded as before you make your purchase. In most cases, a house safety camera is installed outdoors. This demands a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera in the weather components is extremely essential. You need to select a house safety camera that is developed to work well inside your environment. You need to also consider where you want to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the house safety camera ought to be installed in place of high visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they do not see the house safety camera. This will affect your buy simply because you'll wish to choose a home safety camera that will be effortlessly installed in the preferred location.
Finally, you need to decide how you wish to record the pictures from your home safety camera. The recordings from your house security camera may be recorded inside a selection of ways including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your pc. You need to determine which method you want to use prior to buying a house safety camera to ensure the camera you choose is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are many options available for those who want to purchase a house security camera. All of those options can seem overwhelming and may intimidate some property owners from making a purchase. It is important to remember that cautious study will make the purchase of a home safety camera a much simpler process.