Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest UltraHD 4K POE Camera, 8MP Outdoor Security Turret PoE IP Camera, 3840×2160, 164ft NightVision, 2.8mm Lens, IP67 Weatherproof, MicroSD Recording (128GB), Black (IP8M-T2499EB-28MM)
- EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD 4K – Stunning ultra-high quality 4K (8-Megapixel / 3840×2160) resolution featuring enhanced low light capability utilizing the latest IMX274 Sony Starvis image sensor and S3LM Ambarella Chipset. Super-wide 112° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Power Over Ethernet (POE camera) for easy installation (POE Injector or Switch Required; Not Included, Sold Separately).
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications and review footage via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd Card (up to 128GB), Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon and Sea Monkey Browsers, IE, Safari, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE – Built to weather any storm and the darkest of nights, this Dome 4K PoE IP Turret Camera features a heavy-duty metal weatherproof IP67 housing as well as built-in IR LEDs and a CMOS 1/2.5” 8MP progressive image sensor to achieve unsurpassed low-light capability and night-vision up to 164 feet. Dual H.265/H.246 compression allows for maximum encryption with the latest technology as well as backwards compatibility with legacy platforms.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE – At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest. Built in microphone for one way audio. Compatible with the following Amcrest Junction Boxes, ASIN: B07CB468HC, B07FK662Z5 & B07628JHXL.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips On Home Security Cameras
A house safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to an already effective home safety system. A home safety camera is utilized to get a selection of purposes. The primary objective is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, having a home safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your home is most likely to discourage a potential burglar. For many property owners convincing them a house security camera could be beneficial is not the issue. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a security camera is not as overwhelming because it seems. This short article will offer suggestions for selecting the proper house safety camera for your requirements.
Among the first elements of a house safety camera to consider is whether you'll use a wireless home safety system or one that demands connection to an energy supply. There are many security camera options that are wireless. This means the camera doesn't need to be connected to an external power supply and there is no require for wires. However, the camera still requires a supply of power which is often an internal battery. A wireless house safety camera may be simpler to set up because there is no wiring however it can be much more difficult to maintain because the batteries may require to be replaced or recharged frequently.
The place of one's home security camera ought to also be considered before you make your buy. In most cases, a home security camera is installed outdoors. This requires several considerations. Protection of your camera from the climate elements is very essential. You need to choose a house safety camera that is developed to function nicely inside your environment. You should also think about where you want to set up the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the house safety camera should be installed in location of higher visibility simply because burglars will not be deterred if they do not see the house security camera. This may impact your buy because you will wish to select a home security camera which will be easily installed within the desired place.
Lastly, you should decide how you want to record the images from your home security camera. The recordings out of your home security camera can be recorded inside a selection of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your computer. You need to determine which method you would like to use prior to buying a house safety camera to make sure the camera you select is compatible with your method of recording.
There are many options available for all those who wish to purchase a home security camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and might intimidate some homeowners from making a buy. It is important to remember that careful study will make the purchase of a house safety camera a much simpler process.