Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest SmartHome 1080p WiFi Outdoor Security Camera with Spotlight, Built-in Siren Alarm, Strobe Light, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, 133° View, IP65 Weatherproof, MicroSD & Smart Cloud Storage, ADC2W
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, PRO-HD – Experience magnificent full 1080p HD video resolution at 30fps (1920×1080). This home security camera features an extra-wide 133° viewing angle allowing you to cover every angle. This deterrent camera features a built in microphone and speaker for two way audio allowing you to talk and listen to visitors.
- ACTIVE DETERRENTS – This WiFi camera is equipped with active deterrents including a boisterous 110db siren alarm and an illuminating built-in spotlight that can be triggered manually or by motion detection to scare away would-be criminals. The outdoor spotlight camera can also switch between spotlight and strobe light mode using the Amcrest Smart Home app.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion detection alerts via email or push notifications and instantly review recorded footage directly from your smartphone using the Amcrest Smart Home app. Securely store your HD footage to the Amcrest Smart Home Cloud or store directly to a class 10 MicroSD card up to 128GB for continuous recording. (Limited compatibility with Amcrest View Pro, not compatible with Amcrest Cloud)
- DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE – This Amcrest outdoor spotlight cam features a heavy-duty IP65 weatherproof housing to protect against dust and rain. The WiFi IP camera's built-in IR LEDs can achieve incredible night vision capability up to 33 feet, allowing you to see clear 1080p HD footage even in the dark.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE – This Amcrest 2.4ghz outdoor WiFi security camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC and CE certificates and receives regular firmware updates (Does not support 5ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime technical support provided directly from Amcrest.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips To Buying A Home Security Camera System
A home safety camera or series of cameras can be an excellent addition to a currently efficient house security method. A house safety camera is utilized for a selection of purposes. The primary objective is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, getting a house security camera or a number of cameras installed in your property is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many homeowners convincing them a house safety camera could be beneficial is not the issue. The problem is convincing them that buying a security camera isn’t as overwhelming as it appears. This article will offer suggestions for choosing the proper home safety camera for your requirements.
One of the first aspects of a house security camera to think about is whether you'll use a wireless house security method or one that requires connection to a power source. There are lots of safety camera choices which are wireless. This means the camera doesn't require to be connected to an external power provide and there is no require for wires. However, the camera nonetheless demands a supply of power which is frequently an internal battery. A wireless house security camera may be easier to install because there is no wiring however it may be much more hard to preserve simply because the batteries might require to be replaced or recharged often.
The place of your house safety camera should also be regarded as prior to you make your purchase. In most cases, a home security camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of your camera in the weather components is very essential. You should choose a house safety camera that's designed to function well in your atmosphere. You need to also consider where you wish to set up the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the house security camera ought to be installed in place of high visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they don't see the house safety camera. This may affect your purchase simply because you will wish to choose a home safety camera which will be easily installed within the preferred place.
Lastly, you need to decide how you want to record the images out of your house safety camera. The recordings out of your house safety camera can be recorded in a selection of ways including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your pc. You should determine which method you would like to use before buying a home safety camera to ensure the camera you choose is compatible with your method of recording.
There are lots of choices available for those who wish to purchase a home safety camera. All of these options can seem overwhelming and may intimidate some property owners from making a purchase. It's important to keep in mind that careful research will make the buy of a house safety camera a lot easier process.