Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi Camera 2MP (1920TVL) Indoor Pan/Tilt Security Wireless IP Camera IP2M-841B (Black)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, REAL-TIME, TRUE HD – Experience magnificent full-HD 1080P video at 30fps with enhanced low light capability utilizing the Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor and Ambarella S2LM chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle as well as remote pan/tilt and digital zoom allow you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud. 360° Pan & 90° Tilt.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon and Sea Monkey Browsers, IE, Safari, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, QUALITY ASSURED – Featuring a Sony Exmor 1/2.9” 2.07MP image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading 1080P nightvision up to 32 feet. Not all 1080P WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of IP camera experience has guaranteed the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 1080p pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. – This Amcrest 2.4ghz wireless camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC and UL camera certificate, and receives regular security firmware updates (Does not support 5ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 11:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Security Camera Buying Tips
A home safety camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently effective house safety system. A house safety camera is utilized for a variety of purposes. The main purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to could be burglars. In most cases, having a house safety camera or several cameras installed in your home is likely to discourage a potential burglar. For many homeowners convincing them a home security camera could be beneficial is not the problem. The problem is convincing them that buying a security camera isn’t as overwhelming because it seems. This article will offer tips for choosing the proper house safety camera for the needs.
One of the first elements of a home security camera to think about is whether you'll use a wireless house safety system or 1 that requires connection to a power source. There are lots of security camera options which are wireless. This means the camera doesn't need to be connected to an external energy supply and there is no need for wires. However, the camera nonetheless requires a supply of energy that is frequently an internal battery. A wireless house safety camera may be simpler to set up simply because there's no wiring however it may be much more hard to maintain simply because the batteries may require to become replaced or recharged often.
The location of one's house safety camera ought to also be considered before you make your purchase. In most cases, a house security camera is installed outdoors. This demands a number of considerations. Protection of your camera from the weather components is very important. You need to select a home safety camera that's developed to function well in your atmosphere. You should also think about exactly where you wish to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the home security camera should be installed in place of high visibility because burglars won't be deterred if they do not see the house security camera. This may impact your buy because you will want to select a home safety camera which will be effortlessly installed within the desired location.
Finally, you need to determine how you wish to record the images out of your home security camera. The recordings out of your home security camera may be recorded inside a selection of methods including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your computer. You should figure out which technique you would like to use before buying a house security camera to ensure the camera you choose is compatible with your method of recording.
There are lots of choices available for all those who wish to buy a home security camera. All of these options can seem overwhelming and might intimidate some property owners from creating a purchase. It is important to keep in mind that cautious study will make the purchase of a house safety camera a much simpler process.