Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest 4MP UltraHD Indoor WiFi Camera, Security IP Camera with Pan/Tilt, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Remote Viewing, Dual-Band 5ghz/2.4ghz, 4-Megapixel @~20FPS, Wide 120° FOV, IP4M-1051W (White)
- 4MP DUAL-BAND H.265 – 5ghz/2.4ghz Dualband WiFi IP camera features immaculate 4MP (2688x1520P at 20fps | 3MP and 1080P at 30fps) video with excellent low light capability utilizing the Omnivision OV4659 image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Cover more ground with super-wide 120° viewing angle and remote pan/tilt and digital zoom. Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud. Bleeding edge H.265 video compression technology allows smoother video and reduces file sizes and bandwidth consumption.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD , Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- LOW LIGHT NIGHTVISION – Features an Omnivision OV4689 1/3” 4MP progressive low-light image sensor and built-in IR LEDs to achieve superior low lux performance and nightvision up to 32 feet. Not all WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of WiFi camera experience has guaranteed the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 4MP dual-band pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/MicroSDcard(128GB, FAT32)/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. – This Amcrest Dualband wireless security camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC and CE camera certificate, UL rated power supply and receives regular security firmware updates (Supports both 5ghz/2.4ghz). Operating Temp: 14 °F~113 °F. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2021-04-04 at 11:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tips On Home Security Cameras
A home security camera or series of cameras can be an excellent addition to an already effective house safety method. A home security camera is used for a selection of purposes. The main objective would be to act as a visual deterrent to could be burglars. In most cases, getting a home safety camera or several cameras installed on your home is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For most property owners convincing them a house safety camera could be advantageous is not the problem. The issue is convincing them that buying a security camera isn’t as overwhelming because it appears. This short article will provide tips for selecting the proper house security camera for the requirements.
Among the initial elements of a house safety camera to think about is whether or not you will use a wireless house safety method or one that requires connection to an energy source. There are many safety camera choices which are wireless. This indicates the camera doesn't need to be connected to an external power supply and there is no need for wires. However, the camera still requires a supply of energy that is often an internal battery. A wireless home safety camera may be easier to install simply because there's no wiring but it may be much more hard to preserve simply because the batteries might need to be replaced or recharged frequently.
The place of one's home security camera should also be regarded as prior to you make your purchase. In most cases, a house security camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of your camera in the climate components is very essential. You should choose a home security camera that is developed to work well in your environment. You need to also think about where you want to install the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the home security camera ought to be installed in place of high visibility because burglars won't be deterred if they do not see the house security camera. This will affect your buy because you will wish to choose a house safety camera which will be effortlessly installed within the preferred place.
Lastly, you need to determine how you wish to record the pictures from your home security camera. The recordings out of your home safety camera can be recorded in a variety of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your computer. You should determine which technique you would like to use before purchasing a home safety camera to make sure the camera you choose is compatible with your method of recording.
There are many choices accessible for those who wish to purchase a house security camera. All of these options can appear overwhelming and may intimidate some property owners from making a purchase. It's essential to keep in mind that cautious study will make the buy of a house security camera a much easier process.