Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest 4MP UltraHD Indoor WiFi Camera, Security IP Camera with Pan/Tilt, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Remote Viewing, Dual-Band 5ghz/2.4ghz, 4-Megapixel @~20FPS, Wide 120° FOV, IP4M-1051B (Black)
- 4MP DUAL-BAND H. 265 – 5ghz/2. 4ghz Dualband WiFi IP camera features immaculate 4MP (2688x1520P at 20fps | 3MP and 4-Megapixel) video with excellent low light capability utilizing the Omnivision OV4659 image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Cover more ground with super-wide 120° viewing angle and remote pan/tilt and digital zoom. Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud. Bleeding edge H. 265 video compression technology allows smoother video and reduces file sizes and bandwidth consumption.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD , Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49. 0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- LOW LIGHT NIGHTVISION – Features an Omnivision OV4689 1/3” 4MP progressive low-light image sensor and built-in IR LEDs to achieve superior low lux performance and nightvision up to 32 feet. Not all WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of WiFi camera experience has the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 4MP dual-band pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/MicroSDcard(128GB, FAT32)/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. – This Amcrest Dualband wireless security camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC and CE camera certificate, UL rated power supply and receives regular security firmware updates (Supports both 5ghz/2. 4ghz). Operating Temp: 14 °F~113 °F. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year US and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2021-06-19 at 09:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful Tips On Choosing A Security Camera System
A home security camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently effective house security system. A house security camera is utilized to get a selection of purposes. The primary purpose would be to act as a visual deterrent to could be burglars. In most cases, getting a house safety camera or several cameras installed on your property is most likely to discourage a possible burglar. For many property owners convincing them a house security camera could be beneficial isn’t the problem. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a safety camera is not as overwhelming because it appears. This short article will offer tips for selecting the proper house security camera for the requirements.
One of the first elements of a home safety camera to consider is whether or not you will use a wireless home security method or 1 that requires connection to an energy source. There are many safety camera options which are wireless. This indicates the camera does not need to be connected to an external power provide and there is no need for wires. However, the camera still requires a supply of energy that is frequently an internal battery. A wireless home safety camera might be simpler to set up because there is no wiring but it can be more hard to preserve simply because the batteries might require to be replaced or recharged frequently.
The location of your house security camera should also be regarded as before you make your buy. In most cases, a home safety camera is installed outdoors. This demands several considerations. Protection of your camera in the climate components is very essential. You should select a home safety camera that is developed to function nicely in your environment. You need to also consider where you want to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the house security camera ought to be installed in place of higher visibility because burglars will not be deterred if they don't see the home safety camera. This may affect your purchase because you will wish to select a house security camera that will be easily installed within the desired place.
Lastly, you need to determine how you wish to record the images out of your house security camera. The recordings from your home security camera may be recorded in a variety of methods including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your pc. You should determine which technique you want to use before purchasing a house safety camera to make sure the camera you select is compatible with your method of recording.
There are lots of options accessible for those who want to purchase a house security camera. All of these choices can seem overwhelming and might intimidate some property owners from creating a buy. It's essential to keep in mind that careful research will make the buy of a house safety camera a lot easier process.