Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest 4K Security Camera System w/ 4K 16CH (8-Port PoE) NVR, (8) x 4K (8-Megapixel) IP67 Weatherproof Metal Dome POE IP Cameras (3840×2160), 2.8mm Wide Angle Lens, NV4116E-HS-IP8M-2493EW8 (White)
- Amcrest’s NV4116E-HS NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes (Hard Drive Not Included), while Featuring 16CH Recording, the Latest H.265 Video Compression, Playback & Live View in Up to 8MP Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps. Includes 8 x 8MP (4K) IP PoE Outdoor Dome Cameras (3840x2160P) @15fps. Includes 8 x Ethernet Cables (8 x 60ft).
- Superior UltraHD 4K (8 Megapixel) Video Resolution at 15fps with Lens 69°-112°, 16x Intelligent Digital Zoom. Record and Playback using an Amcrest NVR, FTP, MicroSD or Blue Iris. Optional Amcrest Cloud Video Recording service is also available.
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- This Kit comes with a 16CH NVR, that has 8CH PoE Ports, 8 4K dome cameras. Supports up to 6TB hard drive, not included. An additional PoE switch will be needed for adding additional PoE cameras to your system. (Recommended Amcrest Switch ASIN B0751K65V5) Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-03-29 at 03:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful Tips On Choosing A Security Camera System
A home security camera or series of cameras can be an excellent addition to a currently effective house safety system. A house safety camera is used for a selection of purposes. The primary objective is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, getting a home security camera or several cameras installed in your property is likely to discourage a possible burglar. For most property owners convincing them a house security camera would be advantageous isn’t the issue. The issue is convincing them that purchasing a safety camera isn’t as overwhelming as it seems. This short article will offer tips for selecting the right home security camera for your needs.
One of the initial elements of a home safety camera to consider is whether or not you'll use a wireless house safety system or one that demands connection to a power supply. There are many safety camera choices which are wireless. This means the camera doesn't require to become connected to an external energy supply and there's no require for wires. However, the camera nonetheless demands a source of power which is frequently an internal battery. A wireless house security camera may be easier to set up because there's no wiring however it can be much more hard to preserve because the batteries may need to be replaced or recharged frequently.
The location of your home security camera should also be considered prior to you make your buy. In most cases, a home safety camera is installed outdoors. This demands a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera in the climate elements is very important. You need to choose a home safety camera that's designed to function well inside your environment. You should also think about where you wish to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the house security camera ought to be installed in location of high visibility simply because burglars won't be deterred if they do not see the home security camera. This may affect your purchase because you will want to select a home security camera which will be effortlessly installed within the desired location.
Finally, you need to determine how you wish to record the pictures out of your home safety camera. The recordings out of your house security camera can be recorded in a selection of ways including on hard disk drives, cloud storage or in your pc. You should determine which technique you want to use prior to purchasing a home security camera to ensure the camera you select is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are many options available for those who want to buy a house safety camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and might intimidate some homeowners from creating a buy. It's essential to keep in mind that careful research will make the buy of a home safety camera a much easier process.