Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amcrest 4K Outdoor POE IP Camera, UltraHD 8MP Security Camera, 3840x2160P Resolution, IK10 Vandal Resistant Dome, 2.8mm Lens, IP67 Weatherproof Security, Cloud & MicroSD Recording (IP8M-2493EB)
- EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD 4K – Stunning ultra-high quality 4K (8-Megapixel / 3840×2160) resolution featuring enhanced low light capability utilizing the latest Sony IMX274 Starvis image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Super-wide 112° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Power Over Ethernet (POE camera) for easy installation (POE Injector or Switch Required; Not Included, Sold Separately).
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications and review footage via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon and Sea Monkey Browsers, IE, Safari, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE – Built to whether any storm and the darkest of nights, this Dome 4K PoE IP Camera features a heavy-duty metal weatherproof IP67 housing & IK10 Vandal Resistant Dome as well as built-in IR LEDs and a Sony Starvis 1/2.5” 8MP progressive image sensor to achieve unsurpassed low-light capability and night-vision up to 98 feet. Dual H.265/H.246 compression allows for maximum encryption with the latest technology as well as backwards compatibility with legacy platforms.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE – At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest. Compatible with the following Amcrest Junction Boxes, ASIN: B0711CPL5Z, B07FK5T2NX, B071L2RDK2, B07FK83Z4Z.
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful Tips On Choosing A Security Camera System
A home security camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to an already efficient house safety system. A house security camera is used to get a selection of purposes. The primary purpose is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most cases, getting a home security camera or several cameras installed on your property is likely to discourage a potential burglar. For many homeowners convincing them a house security camera would be advantageous isn’t the issue. The problem is convincing them that purchasing a security camera isn’t as overwhelming because it seems. This short article will provide tips for selecting the right home safety camera for the needs.
One of the first elements of a home safety camera to consider is whether or not you will use a wireless home safety method or 1 that demands connection to a power source. There are lots of security camera options which are wireless. This indicates the camera does not require to be connected to an external energy provide and there's no need for wires. Nevertheless, the camera nonetheless demands a supply of power which is frequently an internal battery. A wireless home security camera might be easier to set up simply because there is no wiring but it may be much more difficult to preserve simply because the batteries might need to become replaced or recharged often.
The place of one's house safety camera should also be considered before you make your purchase. In most instances, a home security camera is installed outdoors. This demands a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera in the weather elements is extremely important. You should select a house safety camera that's designed to function well in your atmosphere. You need to also think about where you want to install the camera. To effectively deter a burglar, the house safety camera ought to be installed in place of high visibility because burglars won't be deterred if they do not see the house safety camera. This will affect your buy because you'll wish to choose a home safety camera that will be easily installed in the preferred location.
Finally, you should determine how you want to record the pictures out of your house security camera. The recordings from your house safety camera may be recorded in a selection of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your computer. You need to figure out which method you would like to use before buying a home security camera to make sure the camera you choose is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are lots of options accessible for those who want to buy a home security camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and may intimidate some property owners from making a purchase. It's essential to remember that careful study will make the buy of a house safety camera a lot simpler process.