Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High Performance, Real-Time, True HD – Experience magnificent full-HD 1080P video at 30fps with enhanced low light capability utilizing the Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor and Ambarella S2LM chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle as well as remote pan/tilt and digital zoom allow you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Amazon Alexa through Amcrest Cloud
- Smarter Security – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension
- Day or Night, Quality Assured – Featuring a Sony Exmor 1/2.7” 2.07MP image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading 1080P nightvision up to 32 feet
- Secure Cloud Video Backup – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and Amcrest Cloud smartphone app
- Simple. Reliable. Secure. – This Amcrest 2.4GHz wireless camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC and UL camera certificate, and receives regular security firmware updates (Does not support 5ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest
Recommended Security Cameras
Last update on 2020-04-21 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful Tips On Choosing A Security Camera System
A house security camera or series of cameras can be a great addition to a currently efficient house safety system. A house security camera is utilized for a variety of purposes. The primary objective is to act as a visual deterrent to would be burglars. In most instances, getting a house safety camera or a number of cameras installed in your property is most likely to discourage a potential burglar. For most property owners convincing them a house safety camera would be advantageous isn’t the issue. The issue is convincing them that buying a security camera is not as overwhelming because it appears. This article will offer tips for choosing the proper house security camera for the needs.
Among the first aspects of a home safety camera to think about is whether you will use a wireless house security method or 1 that requires connection to an energy supply. There are lots of security camera choices that are wireless. This means the camera does not require to be connected to an external energy supply and there's no require for wires. However, the camera still demands a source of energy that is often an internal battery. A wireless house security camera may be simpler to install simply because there is no wiring however it can be much more hard to maintain simply because the batteries may require to be replaced or recharged frequently.
The location of your home security camera should also be considered before you make your purchase. In most cases, a house security camera is installed outdoors. This requires a number of considerations. Protection of one's camera in the climate elements is extremely important. You should select a home safety camera that's designed to function nicely in your atmosphere. You need to also think about exactly where you want to install the camera. To successfully deter a burglar, the home security camera should be installed in place of higher visibility simply because burglars will not be deterred if they do not see the house security camera. This may affect your purchase because you'll wish to choose a house safety camera which will be effortlessly installed within the desired location.
Lastly, you need to decide how you want to record the pictures from your house security camera. The recordings out of your home safety camera can be recorded in a variety of methods such as on hard disk drives, cloud storage or on your pc. You need to determine which technique you want to use before buying a house security camera to make sure the camera you choose is compatible with your technique of recording.
There are lots of options available for those who wish to buy a home safety camera. All of those choices can appear overwhelming and may intimidate some homeowners from making a buy. It is essential to remember that careful research will make the buy of a house safety camera a lot simpler process.